PoolFront Calypso-6BR-OPEN 9/29-10/1 $1015-2FunPasses! Lagoon Pool-VillCrysBch
DescriptionTop Reasons to Book this Home!
1. Destin Adventurer: As a gift to you, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy TWO free admissions each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Baytowne Adventure Zone, Sea Blaster's Snorkeling, Sea Blaster's Dolphin Cruise, Big Kahuna's Water Park, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! Snorkeling available May-Sept, Dolphin Cruise available Mar-Oct, Water Park available Mem. Day-Labor Day, all other activities are year-round.
2. Just across the STREET are the Villages of Crystal Beach neighborhood amenities! Fabulous Lagoon Pool, Hot tub, Grilling/Lounge area, and Seasonal Trolley to the beach.
3. 500 yards to Crystal Beach!
4. FABULOUS REMODEL! New flooring, new furnishings, new bed linens installed January 2014!
5. Located within gated neighborhood.
6. This property is professionally managed, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
7. Destin Commons is less than a mile away with over 75 shops and restaurants!
Ways to Book Online.
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*SNOWBIRD / 55+ RENTAL* Snowbird Season is November through February on a monthly basis. The monthly rate is $2200 per month + $750 refundable deposit and taxes/fees. To reserve, please contact us (Property Manager) to give you a quote with this Special Rate. Currently, this can't be booked online.
With new flooring, new furniture and new bed linens installed in January 2014, your group will enjoy a relaxing vacation in this beautiful home facing the pool in the Villages of Crystal Beach.
Calypso is a lovely 6 bedroom, 3.5 bath home that sleeps 14 and has 2 living areas and 2 spacious balconies.
The kitchen features stainless steel appliances, tile floors and granite countertops. All bedrooms are ample size with TV/DVD players. Check out the balconies on each floor - great for breakfast and evening refreshments or just reading quietly in the afternoon. There’s a grill at the house or one in the pool area.
The Bed Setup:
There’s a master suite on the first floor with a king bed
On the 2nd floor is another king bedroom and a bedroom with 2 twin beds. There’s a queen sleeper sofa in the 2nd floor living room.
On the 3rd floor are two bedrooms each with queen beds and a bedroom with 2 twin beds.
Calypso also has a full sized laundry room with a washer & dryer, two parking spots in the driveway, as well as an additional overflow parking lot. This house is located right across the street from the pool. Nearby are 6 miles of paved trails - perfect for both walking or biking.
Located in charming Crystal Beach, which is a Seaside-like development on the east side of Destin, this highly desirable gated neighborhood has attractive, lush landscaping and is maintained in pristine condition.
The pool and spa area is unbelievable, something you'd find in a world class resort. The lagoon style pool is 30,000 square feet of gorgeous, sparkling clean water, with a walk-in area, three waterfalls, a spa, lavish landscaping, and plenty of sitting areas for your group to enjoy. It also has surround sound, a flat screen TV, and a grilling area to help you relax and get in the beach groove.
Please note that there are parking restrictions within the Villages of Crystal Beach. There are two parking spaces available in the driveway of the home with an overflow lot for one additional vehicle. Trailers, boats, and motorcycles are not allowed within the community gates; alternate parking arrangements will need to be made for these items.
It's a terrific residential area, yet close to restaurants and activities in Destin. Walk the 500 yards to the beach, or hop on the free, seasonal trolley, running from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
Close by is Destin Commons, a beautifully landscaped, pedestrian-friendly area and a great family venue where children will love to play in the interactive water fountains. Also for the younger guests, a nautically/pirate themed outdoor playground features a 1,750 square foot soft play area with various creatures from the sea, slides, and a treasure chest! Destin Commons also has a mini-train for the kids. Destin Commons features over 75 shops and restaurants, including Godiva Chocolates, AMC Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop.
Our policies for renting to under 25's are:
1. an extra $100 per person ($1000 min. for houses/$500 min. for condos) refundable CASH damage deposit, to be paid at time of check in
2. extra 15% premium
3. check-in at office
4. you must be present for a check-out inspection
Housekeeping : $325.00
Accidental Damage Waiver: $79.00
Okaloosa Tax: 11.00%
A 30% nonrefundable deposit is required at time of booking and the balance is due 30 days prior to arrival. If you have to cancel your reservation for any reason, you will forfeit the 30% advance payment. If you cancel your reservation less than 30 days before your trip, you will lose the full rental amount paid. No Exceptions. It is strongly recommended that you procure trip insurance from a third party.
- Dining Table
- Eat in Counter
- Linens & Towels
- Shower/Tub Combo
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Linens Included
- No Pets
- No Smoking
- Wireless Internet Access
- Can Opener
- Coffee Maker
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Garbage Compactor
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Ice Maker
- Ironing Board
- Pots and Pans
- BBQ Grill
- Community Pool
- Parking for 3 cars
- 2 King Beds
- 2 Queen Beds
- 1 Sofa Bed
- 4 Twin Beds
Barbecue - Grills
- Gas Grill